Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kobe Bryant is excused at the GM of Lakers, Mitch Kupchak

Although he did not reconsider its request for transfer, Kobe Bryant softened a little his position, Thursday evening, by declaring that it was excused at the GM of Lakers, Mitch Kupchak, in person, for the way of which it expressed his feelings, five weeks ago.

“I just felt like have has man, it was important for me to tell him, “I'm sorry it came out that way,” Bryant said at has lightly attended news conference at Loyola Marymount, where he spoke mainly butt his camp for youngsters at the school this week.

Bryant said that while He could cuts called Kupchak, it was important He speak with him face-to-face.

When asked whether He still wanted out, Bryant replied: “I haven' T thought butt that in A long, long time. I' ve kind of stepped away from that. I' ve concentrated one TEAM the USA. What I say is what I say. We' ll just cuts to see where it goes.”

[source: sports.yahoo.com]

No comments: