Sunday, May 6, 2007

Yao and T-Mac, just not quite tough enough...

Yao and McGrady each account to the pair after it indicates, but when the rockets could not trust a revolting one inbounds final of Utah to play sealed it but of Houston. The jazz worked all but 1,7 seconds of the clock whereas the rockets flailed around and the free throws from Kirilenko froze the series for Utah.

In spite of a rough beginning (3-for-9), Yao was warmed up to the task. It ended 29 points, tying McGrady for equipment-high, although it grasped only six rebounds. However, it had the rockets in the game until the second end, when they could not inexplicably soil when under four with just on nine seconds he went in the game.

It's really like a nightmare for Houston Rockets Team... Whatever, they had to 'eat' this lost.

Prior to the start of the 2007 playoffs, McGrady said that the Rockets would only get as far as he could take them. Though he struggled with his shot at times, the Rockets' leader finished strong. He scored 29 points on nearly 50% shooting and led the team with 13 assists. Is it still Tracy's responsibility?

"Absolutely. I'm not backing away from that statement. I say this team is going to go as far as I take them and I tried my best. I tried, man. Maybe I could have made an extra play here. Maybe I could have those loose rebounds that we needed in the fourth quarter. Maybe I could have done more, but it didn't happen. I tried, man. I tried." T-Mac said.

Maybe the Rockets really need a third legitimate scoring threat - someone who can create their own shot off the dribble. Yao and Tracy had some help from Shane Battier and Rafer Alston on Saturday night, but throughout the series the Rockets struggled to find a consistent third threat on the offensive end.

No comments: