Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Desmond Mason play for Mavs?

Desmond Mason, who has been solid, athletic player for six seasons and have making an average 13,8 points and 4,7 rebound for the Hornets. He is also one of the Hornets more popular than he is implied heavy in the community. For now, Mason is kind in obtaining the Hornets to the second phases. “To this point, the summer will take the care from itself,” he said. Team knows my history and what I can do in the floor, what I bring to the team, what I bring the community. In order to leave and to make that four or five games and enormous we do not do the second phases it is not going to help me in all.” However, the idea to play for Marvericks is intriguing. “If it workout that way, it workout that way,” he said. “Anyway for me, I am right to watch ahead to finish to this season, making the playoffs, and then the summer is going to be fun for me because it's the first time for me being an unrestricted free agent." Interesting, the Mavs were close to drafting Mason out of Oklahoma State in 2001 but opted for Cory Alexander.

No comments: