Thursday, January 4, 2007

Basketball Training Tips - Passing (Part 1)

In the game, you can shoot the ball and you can crossovered peoples. Anklebreaker is on the court, but if you can pass the ball, you should not be a good basketball player. I mean, if you have doubled (double team), or you step has stopped by defender, what you got to do? Force to shoot? Even if you don’t have a good shooting skill?
Coach like the players that can make chances to the team to scores aside he/she can scores by him/her-self. I played shooting guard position in my team, I also played small forwad position. I had shoot too many in my game, but I am glad when my coach thought me that I had a passing talent. My teammate is happy to play with me because I like to make some assist in games.
I like to see Tracy Mcgrady play, you know, he can score, dunk, blockshot, and do some beautiful pass. I like to watch him play. Too many scorers in the NBA can make incredibles pass, like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and too many. They are the top scores in NBA, but they always make some spectacular pass in their games. You also can see the incredible flashy pass from the street near your neighbourhood, I mean streetball. Streetballers has too many trick to pass the ball, too many no look pass are there, from bounce pass to over head pass. They do it all in fantastic form.
You will feel a different thing if you eventual have a good passing skill. Here are some tips, lets feel it!
How to improve your passing skill?
You must know what are your style, what kind of pass do you like to do, so you can see what level of "passing player" are you.
What category of "passing" player are you? What is your passing level?
Level One
Throws the ball to an area just to get rid of it. Common among beginning players.
Level Two
Just throws the ball toward a teammate no matter if they are ready to receive it or not. This is why players get hit by the ball during practice when just standing around.
Level Three
Surgeon. Passes to a specific target (hand or finger). Leads receivers into good shots. Rarely throws the ball away.

No comments: