Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kevin Durant and Sonics


Kevin Durant has spent approximately 45 minutes to be involved for the official ones of SuperSonics, almost unquestionable that its professional future will start in the North-West of the Pacific.

“For Seattle to obtain No. 2 of Draft is something of surprising. It is something of different,” declared Durant, wearing a shirt lemon-yellow color green which does not correspond completely to the nuance of green of Seattle.

“Once I saw that… I am ready in the head to be played in the North-West of the Pacific.” Durant said.

The training session of Durant for Sonics intervened two days after it was involved for the Portland cement Blazers.

The GM of Portland, Kevin Pritchard, declared training session of Durant “it is one of the most impressive training sessions which I saw here,” and seemed to open the possibility that the university player of the year can be the player chooses by the Blazers with the pick No. 1.

Durant declared that its hearing for Sonics similar - was concentrated on the handling of the balloon, the movements at the station and of the external shots.

One did not give him reactions of official of Sonics, but Durant estimated that it had made a good service on its side.

“I just try to be also sold in Seattle,”
“It is hoped that they think that my training session occurred well. We will see on June 28 which will choose me.” Durant said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i do not understand your language. I think you wrote in Portuguese, are you? So I used translator to translate its. And I got your comment, did you say you have a nice blog for me? I have check that blog, it is a nice blog, and the design of t-shirt is good. So i will place that blog in my blog. Thank you.

Pesaroso, eu não compreendo sua língua. Eu penso que você escreveu no português, é você? Assim eu usei o tradutor traduzi-lo. E mim começou seu comentário, você disse-o para ter um blog agradável para mim? Eu tenho a verificação que o blog, ele é um blog agradável, e o projeto do t-shirt é bom. Assim eu colocarei essa ligação dos blog em meu blog. Obrigado.