Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nike Men's Zoom Soldier Basketball Shoe


This shoe represents the DNA of LeBron James: Team, Toughness, Passion and Vision. It is all about durability, strength and comfort. Look for the Nike Zoom Soldier as his summertime team shoe. Family Fearless represents his life moto or code, and can be found inside the shoe. The Ankle wrap system is a dual strap system that allows you to create a great fit and keep your foot locked in place. LeBron's initials on the collar stand for LeBron Raymone James. Perforations on the medial side and under the strap add breathability.
Ankle wrap system provides the ultimate lock down.
Heel and forefoot Zoom Air units for low-profile responsive cushioning.
Interior fit sleeve for an amazing feel and fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.